Today we got together with the students in Room 1 to discuss what makes a good friend. Here are some of our ideas:
- Someone who tries their best to make others happy – Henry
- Someone that looks after you – Charli
- Sharing is caring!
- Somebody you trust and who trusts you as well – Catherine
- Someone you never take out of your heart.
- Being nice and no fighting – Calvin
- Letting people join in.
- Not being nasty. Always being kind.
- Never leaving others out of a game.
- Somebody who supports you – Oscar
- Having fun with your friends.
- Respecting others – Jasmin
- Playing with your best friends – Yesareg
- Encouraging each other – Aziza
To celebrate being great friends, we worked together to make friendship bracelets: