This term, we have been creating radio advertisements as part of our persuasive writing unit. Our finished products are below. We hope you enjoy them!
By Calvin, Jada and Yesareg.
By Charli, Shykeena and Catherine.
By Jasmin and Oscar.
By Lency and Bao.
By Nathaniel and Tyrese.
By Nikhil 3 and Emmanuel.
By Nikhil 4.
By Ramla and Rakshiga.
Good morning Room 2,
This week, we will begin completing the On Demand assessments for English and Mathematics.
Click here to access the test.
A few things to remember:
- You will need to use Google Chrome to complete the assessment.
- You have 60 minutes to complete the assessment. You may be logged out of a question if your time runs out. You will see a warning pop up before this happens.
- Read the whole question before you answer.
- Have a go at all of the questions – we are trying to find out what you know.
- Try your best – hopefully you can improve on your previous score!
Good luck 🙂
Last week, we spent some time analysing different advertisements. Now it is time to start planning our own! We need to think of some topics we could create an advertisement on. Let’s think-pair-share and write our ideas below:
- Gameboy or gaming consoles
- Lamborghinis or other cars
- Protection from natural disasters
- Spells and magic tricks
- Shoes will wheels
- Healthy food
- Vacuum cleaners
Now you are ready to choose an idea and start planning in more detail. You can use this website to brainstorm your ideas.
It’s almost time for the holidays!! We have had a busy term full of fun and learning. Here are our reflections of this term:
- Book Week was fun because we got to dress up as our favourite character – Shykeena
- I loved doing Writing this term because I finished all of my work – Jonathon
- The Bulldogs program with Shane and Mat was awesome because we had so much fun – Jasmin
- We got to watch Sticks and Stones and it was teaching us not to bully and not to give our personal details away – Charli
- The best part of term 3 was dressing up for Football Day and watching Sticks and Stones – Calvin
- I loved the incursion on Life Saving – Bao
- My favourite part was the Football Program because I kicked a goal – Jada
- We had athletics day. My team came second. We had fun – Tyrese
- My favourite part was doing reading groups with Mrs Gooderham – Nikhil 4
- I enjoyed Sticks and Stones because the performance was funny, fun and educational – Khang
We are looking forward to our holidays and coming back for a fun-filled final term of the year!! 🙂
Hi Room 2,
Your specialist teachers have their own blogs and soon they will be asking you to comment on them with feedback about this term. Click on the links below to access their blogs and share your comments.
You can also find links to these blogs on the right hand side of this page under SAEPS Blogs.
Welcome back to school for term 3! I hope you all had a wonderful break and got plenty of rest – I know I did! I can’t wait to hear all about your holidays.
We have a busy term ahead with lots of exciting events and learning opportunities. We have a new Inquiry topic – Incredible India, the NED show is visiting next week and the Olympics are starting soon. Lots of things to look forward to 🙂
What are you most excited about this term? What goals are you setting for yourselves?
Congratulations on a fantastic term Room 2! Thank you for all of your hard work and cooperation. Have a great break – be safe and responsible and most importantly, HAVE FUN!! See you in two weeks 🙂
Congratulations to our grade 3 students on completing NAPLAN. You all worked really hard and tried your best. We are very proud of you all!! Well done to the grade 4 students as well. You did a great job of supporting the grade 3s through the assessments 🙂